1. ROOM RATES
All rates are quoted and payable in US Dollars, per room, per night plus applicable taxes and service charges. When quoting an All-Inclusive package for your group, the rates will be per person per room per night and it will be specified in the Group Contract.
All rates are on European Plan basis (without meals - unless we are quoting you an All-Inclusive Package for your group), except for Las Brisas Acapulco which includes - “Las Brisas” continental breakfast (thermos of coffee, fresh fruit and sweet rolls) delivered to each “Magic Box” at every casita.
16% VAT is not included is not included when we provide you with a room rate, nor the lodging tax which a 3% at Las Brisas Acapulco, Las Brisas Huatulco, Las Brisas Ixtapa, Galería Plaza México, 2.5% at Hacienda Jurica Querétaro, 2% Galeria Plaza Veracruz, Las Hadas Golf Resort & Marina.
For all properties except for Las Brisas Acapulco:
Maids: $2.00USD per room per night
Bellman: $4.00USD per person in and out.
Room Delivery: $1.50USD per room
These are current charges and will be automatically charged to the Group’s Master Account.
*At Las Brisas Acapulco a daily service charge of $20.00USD per room per night in lieu of tips.
Las Brisas Acapulco’s Gratuities, fiscal invoicing: Due to fiscal laws in effect in Mexico “Daily Service Charges” (Gratuities) will not be included in fiscal invoices, since this charge shall be made in lieu of tips and will not be fiscally registered as an income of the Hotel. These gratuities shall be distributed among the employees as agreed with the local labor union policy.
CHECK IN TIME: 3:00 PM
CHECK OUT TIME: 1:00 PM
Late Check-Out: There will be an additional charge of $10 USD plus taxes per hour after the check-out specified, unless any other arrangement has been made with the property itself.
4. ROOMING LIST
The Group’s rooming list must be received by the property no later than 30 days prior to the arrival. After that date, the property will release any unsold room and submit them back to the Reservations Department’s room inventory, for their daily sales. Any additional room requested for your group after that date will be subject to availability.
5. CHILDREN POLICY
There shall be a maximum allowance of two (2) children under 12 years old per room sharing with parents at no extra charge on European Plan (without meals) with existing bedding; if a rollaway-bed is required a charge will be applied. A $50 USD charge will apply in case a rollaway is required. A Child of 13 years old is considered an adult.
6. CANCELLATION POLICY
- 90 Days prior to the Group’s arrival a 15% of the total room booked may be released at this time without penalty. If attrition occurs in excess of this percentage, a two-night group rate plus taxes, per cancelled room will be charged, based on the Group rate
- 60 Days prior to the Group’s arrival a 10% of the total room booked may be released at this time without penalty. If attrition occurs in excess of this percentage, a two-night group rate plus taxes, per cancelled room will be charged, based on the Group rate
- 30 Days prior to the Group’s arrival a 5% of the total room booked may be released at this time without penalty. If attrition occurs in excess of this percentage, a three-night plus taxes, per cancelled room will be charged, based on the contracted Group rate.
- No-Shows: A three-night charge plus taxes per no-show room will be applied to the Master Account, based on the Group rate.
7. DEPOSIT POLICY
- The Group Contract duly signed must be received along with a non-refundable deposit in the amount of $5,000USD within the next 30 days after a group request, in order to consider the group on a definite basis. All rooms or meeting facilities are booked on tentative basis until them. The Hotel reserves the right to release them in case the initial deposit is not made.
- 120 days prior to the group’s arrival, the Hotel must receive a 30% of total room charges plus tax.
- 90 days prior to the group’s arrival, the Hotel must receive a 40% of total room charges plus tax.
- 60 days prior to the groups arrival, the Hotel must receive a 30% of total room charges plus tax.
- 30 days prior to the group’s arrival, the Hotel must receive the total payment of rooms plus taxes, gratuities and 50% of the total cost of estimated food & beverages functionsAny extra incidental charge must be paid prior to the Group Departure.
Please send your deposits to our Sales Offices in the United States and inform the property itself about it:
BRISAS HOTEL COLLECTION
18455 Miramar Parkway – PMB #308
Miramar, FL 33029
When sending your checks, please include the following information:
- Name of your Group/Incentive
- Arrival / Departure Dates
- # of Rooms
- Property Name (such as Las Brisas Ixtapa, Las Brisas Huatulco, etc.)
8. FOOD, BEVERAGE, MEETING AND BANQUET FUNCTIONS
All food, beverage, meeting and banquet services will be subject to a 15% VAT and 15% service tax, per person. This also applies for any additional services such as, ballroom decoration, theme parties, audiovisual equipment, flowers, music, etc.
9. SPECIAL ACTIVITIES
Jeeps at Las Brisas Acapulco: A float of 40 pink and white automatic jeeps is available for rental to Las Brisas guests to be driven within the Acapulco county limit (insurance, gasoline and unlimited mileage will be included in the pricing agreed in the Group contract).
Golf Courses Discounts:
The following Golf Courses are available for our Groups & Conventions attendees with a special Group Discount rate on their green fee:
- Acapulco 3 Vidas Golf Course 30% Discount
- Ixtapa Palma Real Golf Course 20% Discount
- Huatulco Tangolunda Golf Course 30% Discount
- Manzanillo Las Hadas Golf Course 30% Discount
- Querétaro Juriquilla Golf Course 20% Discount
10. IMPOSSIBILITY OF PERFORMANCE
It is expressly agreed that each party shall be relieved of their obligations under the Group Contract in the event that performance of the agreement is delayed or prevented by any cause reasonably beyond the parties control, including but not limited to acts of God, act or orders by governmental authorities, or by fire, flood or explosion, sale of the Hotel, necessary and essential construction, repairs or refurbishing, arrest or seizure under legal proceedings, strike, lockout, or work stoppage or other restraint of labor. When the occurrence or condition which delayed or prevented such performance shall cease and be removed, it shall be the obligation of the Hotel and the Group Organizer (company) s the case may be, without further delay to commence such performance thereof.
11. APPLICABLE LAW, JURISDICTION
The Group Contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Country of Mexico. If any provision of this agreement is unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect. Any dispute arising out of its performance or interpretation shall be brought before competent Mexican Courts sitting in Mexico City, regardless of the location of the hotel where dispute arises.
12. WAIVER OF BREACH
No waiver of any breach by either party to the Group Contract of any term, condition or obligation set forth in the agreement shall be deemed as a waiver of the same or similar breach thereafter
13. ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Complimentary Policy: We consider a Group based on a minimum of 10 or more rooms paid and our Complimentary Policy depends on the number of rooms requested for your Group/Incentive. Each property will provide you with the complimentary special concessions and they will be specified in the Group Contract.
- ALL-INCLUSIVE Package for Groups: We also provide all-inclusive packages for your Group/Convention, in case you need it. The property itself will provide you with the pricing and this could be based on your needs and/or a standard all-inclusive plan.
- Conference Services Manager: will be assigned to your meeting. He or she will assist you with the details on your menu planning, rooms set up, audiovisual, signage, transportation and other aspects of your conference. All arrangements should be finalized at least thirty (30) days prior to group’s arrival.
- Meeting Rooms and Outdoor areas: The property will need to receive the Group's needs within the first week from the Group was requested. The Hotel cannot guarantee the availability of the meeting facilities and outdoor areas without previous reservation.
- Baggage Handling: All attendee’s baggage must bring a clear ID tag, including: a). Full Name b). Company Name c). Address
- Security: All our guestrooms are provided with a safe deposit box free of charge, a key per room will be provided to the attendees at the Front Desk. In case of the loss of such key, the Hotel will charge $100USD to the attendee’s room.
Any LAS BRISAS HOTEL COLLECTION's properties will not assume responsibility for damage or loss or any merchandise or articles brought into the Hotel, or for any item left unattended. With advanced notice, your Conference Services Manager can assist you in arranging for security officers
14. ENTIRE CONTRACT
The Group Contract and any agreement or addendum constitute the entire understanding between the parties and supersedes any and all other prior written or oral agreement. This Group Contract may not be released, discharged, changed or modified except by an instrument in writing signed by duly authorized representatives of both parties
15. BRISAS FULFILLMENT & DISTRIBUTION CENTER